[FWDLK] Calendar Progress

Well,

I spent 12 hours yesterday and 8 hours today printing, printing,
printing on 3 separate laser printers...  The calendar is 16 pages (32
printed sides)... times 100 copies each... in full color...  It's a bit
of a stress on the printers (and those who are printing).  However, our
Tektronix "flagship" printer just ran out of cyan toner, so... it'll be
lateTuesday night before I can finish printing the remaining 300 color
pages.  I'll try to get at least 30 our so bound that night, too, and
out the door to those of you who have ordered already.

-Dave

PS- This may be both the first & last year for a -color- calendar...
Next year I will probably not have access to these printers, and color
printing will run approximately $.50 per printed page, making the cost
quite high.  But then again, there's nothing like the "retro look" of
black & white, eh?