[FWDLK] Calendar woes...

Hi All,

Hate to have to say this, but I'm kind of out of commission for a while.  I'm at
 a break in the pain here with my sinuses...  Just a lot of pressure right now,
 but a couple of times a day the
pain gets to be worse than owning a Ford (& you all know how painful that can
 be).  I have another CATscan tomorrow, so wish me luck.  I personally think the
 pain is caused by not owning
enough Forward Look MoPars (a '57 DeSoto Convertible in the driveway would
 certianly ease my pain.)   =)

If I'm feeling any better Saturday, I will stop in and pick up the calendars and
 just take them to Kinkos and have them bound.  It will cost more than doing it
 myself, obviously, but at least
I will be able to get them out the door.  Everyone who I've gotten a check from
 by this Saturday I will upgrade to Priority Mail shipping for free so you can
 get them by the holidays.

As for Gary Goers, I will certianly send him a calendar.  He is a great guy to
 deal with, and certainly deserving of a little gift from the FLML.

-Dave