[FWDLK] Intro.

Hi All,

     My name is John Sgro, I live in Forked River, N.J. which is on the Jersey shore.  I currently do not own a classic Mopar, but I am very interested in purchasing a 1957 or 1958 Plymouth Fury as a project car.  I am not looking to spend a whole lot of money up front.  If anyone has any information on where I might find a reasonably priced car, not in need of a full resto I would appreciate any info.  thanks

John Sgro