[FWDLK] Christmas Present

Happy Holidays to All!
Got an early Christmas present this week when a friend gave me a whole case of
old cartridge type oil filters. He said they fit old mopars of the 50's, but
wasn't sure exactly what engines.
They are WGB brand, and the # is S-16-CC on the box. It says on the box that
they are replacements for "Purolator P-70 used in Purolator P-700 Series
Filters."
They are physically the same height as my 392 hemi cartridge oil filter, but a
little bit bigger around (it appears to fit OK in a spare filter case that I
have). The retaining bolt hole is the same size. The 392 is the only cartridge
filter that I have to compare it with.
Anybody familiar with these or have an old Purolator catalog around to confirm
what engines they fit?
Jim Krausmann