[FWDLK] Thanks...

     I'd like to thank everyone who mailed me about my windshield query.
It looks like '59 DeSoto fordor hardtop windshields cannot be swapped
with sedan windshields.  That is bad news for me.  I won't be looking
urgently for another windshield 'till at least next summer anyway.
     I found this ad: "1959 Chrysler, Windsor, 4-dr., parked in 1969,
383 engine, 5-6 condition, 99% complete, $295.  812-738-1504, IN."
-Eli C.