Re: [FWDLK] Hi energy Ignitions

Hey guys - if we want electronic ignition, why not use the Mopar
Performance package for 318's - P3690426, it's reasonably priced (around
$125 if you shop), EZ to install, and is not really fussy about voltage
requirements (although they say to use a high output charging system - I
have not seen any problems with it as long as the charging system is in
good shape.  DaveG.