[FWDLK] Another project...

This is a very back-burner type of project, but has anyone ever used an
internet voice chatting type of program, such as Microsoft NetMeeting?
I would like to get something like that set up on the new server...
It'll allow us to actually "call" each other over the internet, free of
charge.

Anybody ever use these type of programs?  If so, please drop me a line
directly with any comments or thoughts you might have about them.

Thanks,

-Dave