[FWDLK] the color of wheels (?), I say purple with green frosting!

[FWDLK] the color of wheels (?), I say purple with green frosting!

I seem to have ticked off one or two Forwrd Lookers with my comments on color
arguments. Realize that I meant no harm and my comments were mostly in jest.
Seems some of us take this all very seriously. I can appreciate a good and
interesting argument/discussion but, for me, this seemed to be too close a
parallel to the discussion of engine color. (Yawn!) I apologize for my
insensitivity and thus my comments. heheheheheheh. I still say that if you
guys have a car like this, you do have class, some intellect, and a good sense
of visual design. Even if some of us are stubborn and stiff as boards and
arrogant to boot. (hey this is one of those jests, please consider this) Count
me in! I fit that bill too. Proud to be finned..............ric.     Please
send your comments to the "National Bored of Color Assignment"