[FWDLK] title sevices

I don't know the ins and outs for these services but I do know one "horror"
story
about them.
   Oklahoma has no tittle(or at least didn't used to) and a friend of mine
got a
57 Cameo pu from Okla and tried for over two years here to get it tittled
and plates.
  Evedentily Washington has about four states listed as "tittle fraud"
states and no
tittle from them is excepted without a owner history at least 3 or 4 owners
back, or
you can get a bill of sale and keep the rig for x number of years, putting
plates on
it each year and if no one claims it as a stolen rig after this time they
will issue
you a tittle.
  The old saying goes buyer beware, check with a friendly dmv (is there
such a thing)
who will not call in the DMV Gestopos and try to grab your car.
My $.02 worth (remember free advice is usually worth the price)
Jim