[FWDLK] Savoy

Maybe this is true for 1960..... however I did own a 58 Plymouth Savoy 2
door hardtop.
Don.

According to the 4th Edition of the standard catalog of American Cars

1946-1975, there were no hardtops in the Savoy line. You had to get a
Belevedere or a Fury according to them if you wanted a hardtop. But with

Mopar, it's better never to say never. If you do have an authentic 1960
Savoy, you could have a real collectors item. The book has a listing for

fleet specials, but they were supposed to be all sedans also.