Re: [FWDLK] Correct colors

In Article <001001be3728$40678c20$4e990218@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Ronbo97@xxxxxxxx> (INTERNET) wrote:

> The ads are never a reliable source for correctness, since they are ju
> artist's rendition of the car made from pre-production photos or drawi
> One of the best examples of this is an early 58 Plymouth ad I have sho
> the car with single headlites !!

And photos in my '61 DeSoto sales catalog shows, that all front
suspension parts are PINK, only the frame is black. Even brake shoes
are PINK! Wheel cylinders are YELLOW.. Oil pan is YELLOW too, valve
covers and thermosthat cover are PINK, carb air cleaner is GOLD.. etc.
Also there are some differencies in the interior compared to my DeSoto.
These photos are great source for the restoration :)

Finne, Scandinavia
United States of Europe

Sometimes some people (not Ron) send messages to this list by using
a HTML mode. The half of these messages in my screen are real mess.
Please, don't use a HTML mode, you somebody.