[FWDLK] My Christmas Present

Hello,

I had posted a message earlier about tracking down a car owner.
Well, My wife started calling the garage owner three times a week
since the beginning of October without me knowing about it.  She
bugged the &$^# outa him.  He still wouldn't budge, just kept saying
he was working on it.  She finally told him that she would give him
$50 to get the car owner to sell it.  She got a call the next day.
She talked to the car owner and bought the car the next day, only a
week from X-Mas.  It iced over, and she couldn't get the car in front
of the house X-Mas morning, but she got it.  Woo Woo!!

I went over this morning, threw a battery in it, put gas in it, and
started it right up.  For those who are still reading this book and
didn't get the first message, its a 1961 Chrysler Windsor thats been
sitting behind a garage for several years rusting.  I have a 1960
Chrysler Windsor that is missing the engine.  Perfect match.

Just wanted to share my joy!!

-Shannon White
Shannon White                (254) 867-4830
              swhite@xxxxxxxx
INS, where termination isn't a bad thing...