[FWDLK] Intro + 58 Fury found for sale

Greetings all,

I've been on the list for a while, but just now getting around to posting.
 I currently own a '61 Chrysler 300-G coupe (mostly factory-original,
well-maintained since new), along with a '61 New Yorker sedan parts car.
 Previously I owned two '57 DeSotos, a Fireflite coupe and a Firedome
coupe.

For anyone who may be interested, there is a '58 Plymouth Fury (serial #
LP2E**4083) for sale near Tyler, Texas.  Condition is either #5
(restorable) or #6 (parts car), depending upon one's perspective.  I did
not have time to examine the car thoroughly, however I noticed rust-out in
the floors, rockers and rear quarters, and lots of surface rust elsewhere.
 The 2x4 carb setup has been replaced by a single carb.  Most of the gold
Fury trim is intact, although the original wheel covers are missing.  The
windshield is smashed, and the interior is a disaster.  The 150-mph speedo
is still there.  I took a couple of photos of the Fury which I will be
happy to e-mail to anyone interested.  I have not spoken with the owner,
but the For Sale sign gave this phone number:  903-858-2250.  The asking
price is $1200 OBO.  (Personally, I think that's about $1000 too much,
given the car's rough condition).  The Fury is located approx. 7 miles east
of Tyler, Texas on Hwy. 31 (north side of roadway).

Brian