Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: Radio incognito

How about having free-standing speakers ?  I bought 6x9 speaker boxes and
along with a couple of 6x9 Clarion speakers, have a decent sounding system
in my [Oldsmobile] convertible.  I can even move them around from one car to
another.  Don't have to cut up the interior either !  All you have to do is
hide the wires.

Ron