[FWDLK] ALL NEW ~ 1955 Plymouth HomePage ~

[FWDLK] ALL NEW ~ 1955 Plymouth HomePage ~

************************************
Greetings......

 Just wanted to let everyone know <If You Care>, that I have just posted my
"ALL NEW" 1955 Plymouth HomePage. I hope to complete some of the touch up work
soon, but over all it is basically there. If anyone would like to comment I
would appriciate it... Email me direct at :
 PlymouthV8@xxxxxxx    or     JAckerman@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks....
Josh
 <A HREF="http://www.shokstop.com/plymouth";>The  "ALL NEW" 1955 Plymouth Page