[FWDLK] Need help identifying a NOS waterpump

[FWDLK] Need help identifying a NOS waterpump

I've got some NOS waterpumps, part no 1879407 still showing on the Mopar box but
I can't figure what they fit.  That number doesn't show in my books.  It is
a five bolt pump with a 10 blade impeller so must have been for AC cars.

Anyone able to ID for me?    If anyone is interested in one or more shoot
me a good price and I won't bother with ebay.  I do have a jpeg of it
available.

Got to tell me what it is for though!

Thanks
Terry