[FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth Battery Choices?

Hi All,

I am in need of a new battery for The Duchess, and plan to order another
Antique Auto Battery replacement.  I have a choice between the Group 24
("normal" size @ $125) or the Group 27 (larger size @ $140).  Price
isn't the issue here, but I would like to get the bigger battery unless
it wasn't an original option.

The car has a 318.  No air, but with power windows.  It's not a police
package, & not heavy duty generator.  Does anyone know if the car could
have been ordered with the larger battery by itself without other
options?  Or would the drain of power windows made a Group 27 battery
standard equipment?

I know the Group 27 battery came with the heavy duty charging system
option, police and (optional on) taxi option, as well as when you
ordered air.  Any other scenarios?

(Just for reference, I'm a pretty big electrical hog... I have a 250
watt stereo w/cd changer that I'm sure draws a great deal more than the
original generator was designed to handle.  I also like to use the car
stereo at the drive-in, which is about 3-4 hours of dead drain.  I want
to get the biggest battery I can because of these factors...)

-Dave

PS - Anyone have/use batteries besides Antique Auto Battery?  Does New
Castle Battery Co. carry correct replicas?  Any other suppliers?