--- Begin Message ---
  • From: David Kain <hurrikain@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 21:44:57 -0500
1962 - 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse -
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/3306/

Is there anyone out here interested in 392 Hemi's? I have 2 There not
complete but a fair deal. And they look cool . I have 2 blocks,6
rockers,8 cylinder heads, 3 valve covers, 1 4bbl intake  and lots of
misc stuf I'm looking for $1000... Let me know  I'm in Michigan

Dave
--
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.