[FWDLK] hemi parts and wiring. Brian Skogler

[FWDLK] hemi parts and wiring. Brian Skogler

Egge Machine in California is an excellent source of internals for hemi's, expecially lifters, bearing and pistons. Re wiring the 57 D500 convert and 57 2dr HT, I purchased for my 55 Chrysler complete wiring harnesses from Narragansett Reproductions, Wood River Junctions, Rhode Island,02894. Ph. 4012 364-3839. The harnesses were perfect and the power seat and power window wiring was separate. Chrysler used quite a few short wire sets for different options. This company should be able to deliver exactly what you might need.
Have fun.