[FWDLK] Virus warning followup

Okay Okay everybody.  I got the message!!
and I will NOT send you any more virus warnings.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME CC of any more of Dave
Stragand's follow up note about virus hoaxes.  I
received his note too!

As I stated in my note to you, I didn't know if it
was real or not and I always pass these on just to
be safe - whether it was accurate or not can't
hurt. So each of us should decide these things for
ourselves.

Thanks for your understanding!

Brian