Re: [FWDLK] wanted and for sale list

Mopar Mels wrote:

> Im just speaking for myself on this but I would really like to have on this
> discussion list a seperaly file for parts wanted and parts for sale.  We

As far as a mailing list for this; well, it could get tricky.  A parts car
list, for sale list, and wanted list are all features of the new web server (if
I could get the $**&*%^ thing working correctly.  A web page lends itself to
this well, because a person can view it at will, and the items are "stuck"
there until they expire.  Much better than the rapid out-of-sight-out-of-mind
nature of email.

I will probably turn on the web server to outside access on Saturday.  There
won't be much there at first, obviously, but I will keep hacking at the
problems until it all works correctly.

Another nice feature is that we will be able to choose, say "1956", "Dodge",
and "Plymouth", and send an email directly to only those folks.

Again, there are lots of nice things we can do, but you'll all have to bear
with me while I learn how to do them.  The whole Active Server Web Pages thing
is quite new to me, and I'm really limited by my time (I work 60-70 hours a
week).

-Dave