[FWDLK] Virus Warning!!!

Uh,

I have just received notification from the daughter of a ex-janitor
of the Alaskan Motor Company (Anchorage branch) that a new and
devestating virus is loose on the internet.  It is transmitted in
email messages that contain the subject "Fragglebuster".  When read,
it will infect your computer, translating all text files into
Russian.  From there, it transmits itself through the power lines in
your house to your coffee maker.  When the coffee pot is cleaned, the
virus gets transmitted into the water supply.  The next time you wash
your car, it becomes infected.  The virus has an activation date of
July 4th.  When the virus is activated, it causes the paint to fall
off of your car, and then it short circuits your wiring causing
pretty sparks.

The only way to defeat this virus is to format your hard drive when
you get this message.

Shannon White                        Waco, TX
             MoProud of my Mopars!
ask me about my '60 and '61 Chrysler Windsors
                swhite@xxxxxxxx