[FWDLK] Please

Can stop withthe Virus Stuff.....My mail box is over run with your comments
about one poor guys thoughful attempt to save everyone some trouble...(he may
not have known it was fake).....I think he got the message...& I'm sure he had
only the best of intentions.

Let's forgive & forget..  :o)

Thanks in advance.

 >^..^<  Kitty