[FWDLK] Best 460 Heads?

Hello All,
Three questions:  I was wondering if anyone could direct me to some 460 head
flow charts on the net?  I am wondering what sort of power I can get with stock
( '77 heads)  or earlier ( '71heads?) or if - for the hp. I am looking for, I am
going to have to shell out for some 429cj heads or after-market.
Plus I was wondering what year the stock 460 heads went low compression?
Finally, with flat top pistons in the earlier higher compression 460 heads, what
is the compression?
Thanks in advance.
Pete - (still an apprentice)