[FWDLK] Fwd:Best 460 Heads?- Stupid is as stupid sends!!

[FWDLK] Fwd:Best 460 Heads?- Stupid is as stupid sends!!

Sorry Everyone,
Please disregard that last F*rd message I sent to this list.  It was for my
brother (who doesn't have e-mail and is trying to build an 11 sec. '69 mustang).
 Dern fumble fingers.
    Again, my apologies.
    Pete