[FWDLK] Tires for pickup

 Saw a guy last summer at local truck meet with about a 64 Dodge Pickup and he
had radials on it of standard configuration, i.e. not Pmetric sizes.  Looked
super, Lots of rubber, Tall tires filled wheel wells, etc etc.  Think they
were michelins,  about a 7.50 x 16. Where did that name go?  If I find it
again will call him to see how he liked the tires.  Just tossed out my old
Hemmings with the tire ads in back, you could check there for costs if U have
an issue, but at least $160 per tire blackwall of course.
Using radials on old rims? Most likely OK with a Chry or Soto after 1956, but
for others best to check rim width vs published recommendations for the
particular tires, most older stock rims are too narrow for the 70 series now
so common or a 75 series of U R lucky, like 4.5" rims on a 56 6 plymouth and
putting P215/75/15 tires on it so U get nice wobbly tire action in turns.

L.