[FWDLK] '56 with problem

Thank you very much to all who responded. I am working my fast-food job (means
to finned end) all this weekend, and quite a bit of this week (+ school), but
I will try out the ideas sent to me in the weeks to come, and will keep you
all posted on any success. Thanks again!! --- Tim Heilman '56 Savoy