[FWDLK] Car ad - Central Texas

Hello,
Saw this one, thought I would post it.

1956 Chrysler Newport; 4-door hardtop, air conditioning, power
steering, power windows, pushbutton automatic transmission, $3000.
(254) 752-3401

Havn't seen it or know anything about it, just found the ad.
Shannon White                        Waco, TX
             MoProud of my Mopars!
ask me about my '60 and '61 Chrysler Windsors
                swhite@xxxxxxxx