[FWDLK] Engine Colors ~1955 Plymouth~

Does Anyone Know any specifics on Engine colors for the 1955 Plymouth
HyFire 260??? I know the valve covers are silver, But how about the Air
cleaner?  On the 240 the block is black with silver intake, and red valve
covers and air cleaner, But I have never seen a perfectly original 260.....
Is the block silver like the intake? And what color and shade is the air
cleaner???

                                  Thanks,

                                   Josh