[FWDLK] '58 Fury at Scottsdale

Old Cars weekly arrived and see that '58 Fury at Kruse Scottsdale Auction was
 sold for $5100 and was
reported as Category 3 with 383/Torqueflite.  Darn, wish I wasn't Whippet Racing
 in Vegas that weekend.
Anyone know who got that one?  Would love to invite them to the Golden Fin
 Society.

Jack Lewis
'56 Fury - GFS