[FWDLK] "Posi"

I don't know about how far it goes up but a few years back I "blew" a
rearend on a 73 Dodge P.U.
and when I looked for a replacement 3rd member the yard man removed one
from a 58 Plym. and
it bolted straight in, of course it wasn't limited slip but I didn't need
it in a 4x4 anyway,
but if a std. 58 3rd will replace a 73 1/2 ton 4x4 (I used the ring gear
from the 4x4) then
the limited slip should go the other way if you keep your original ring gear.
Jim