[FWDLK] Happy valentines day- get your honey a 55 New Yorker

[FWDLK] Happy valentines day- get your honey a 55 New Yorker hardtop with factory AC for the summer weather!

Just put up a 55 NY Newport on ebay.  Since no one wanted to pay enough to
get my StRegis I'm trying this beauty.  Great original car which we had for
years.

Great driver and sharp black/white hardtop!

Not as much $ needed here and will open up a garage space for me!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=67182526