Re: [FWDLK] Static Cling stickers...

Hello gang!

Well,

I finally got everything squared away and have had a chance to get to work
again on things that are more important, like my web page and these stickers!

Here's the deal. The rectangle sticker won. The round one was a VERY close
second. The pricing I have now is figured this way: 1-2=$5.00 per sticker,
3=$13.50, 5=$21, 10=$35, 11 or more $3.00 per sticker. This way I can recoup
the cost of printing and still put some money into the Mailing List for future
items!

To order, drop me an e-mail and let me know how many you want so I can get a
total for printing. I'll send you a confamation mail with my address and
amount. Then, along with your payment, send along a SASE and then watch your
mail! Sound good? Just let me know! Thanks again and be watching my page
towards the end of the week for all the new updates! Till then, take care,
drive safe, and remember, "Your ahead for Keeps!"

Clay Wood