[FWDLK] Insurance for Old Mopars

Greetings.....

  Does anyone have any suggestions for insurance on a car that is driven
once every three months? I put no more than 1000 miles a year on my '55
Plymouth and I want to get insurance, but I am sick of paying $1000.00 a
year for a car I dont drive.  The problem with Collectors insurance is that
you need to be 26 years old, and I am 24. Does anyone have any suggestions
or recomendations?