[FWDLK] Insurance

I have state farm and use a stated value policy.
Think the wagon is set at 8000 value and I do have collision with $400
deductible- I oughta change that....  but it is only $55!!!!
For 6 months premium is about $150, no mileage or use limitations.
In winter I just have the fire portion on it, for about $15.
Net insurance cost under $200/yr full coverage.  This does include multicar
discount
accident violaiton free, etc etc
Most guys do use the old car ins and use car weekends only in this area,
simply 'fudging' on where they are going...