[FWDLK] 55 Plymouth Clock

Does any one know if the clock for the 55 Plymouth is to be stainless steel
or flat black and then painted the color of the dash or what color.  I
bought one from an indivual and didn't get any instructions or as to where
to mount it exactly.  I know it goes on the dash but will not drill until I
have a template or instructions and the wiring diagram.   This clock has 3
color coded wires comming out the bottom.  Any info would be great.
Thanks
Jack     55 Plymouth