[FWDLK] Fabric 58 Fury

All,
     I have checked with Original Auto Interiors and they had 1 piece of the
fabric that they claim was original not a reproduction. But it is only 20"
wide x 48" long. I bought it just to have some original stuff to try and
match. The fabric and vinyl in my car is not original. Does anyone know the
color for the vinyl? Does anyone have a number or any identifying discription?
     Have also written 2 letters to Gary Goers about the fabric. He says he
doesn't have any and does not know when he will get it. I have ordered a lot
of stuff from him and it all has been very good.
      Guess I'm stuck with SMS. Response about SMS has been about 50/50. Some
are satisfied some are not. If he is the only person that has pork chops for
sale and you want pork chops, I guess you must buy from him and hope for the
best.
       Does anyone recall from past discussions what were the original color
for the hood springs for 58 Fury?
                                    Jim Woomer