[FWDLK] another junk yard in N.h.

A friend of mine gave me this card. for WINKEL AUTO INC. Route 13 North
Milford NH Ph 603-673-4616. Say's serving the area since 1978 Gary Lapante
President. My friend restores Road runners and superbee's but he said that
he had some 50,s cars there and might have some parts that I am looking
for. So I am passing I on I don't know any more except what was on the
Business card.

Doug.