[FWDLK] stuff

hey all,

just a few items of possible interest: [for sales]

65 barracuda, 273/auto, decent condition, minor floor rust + 1 lwr qtr, needs
cosmetics and general resto, will be getting inot better detail once out of
storage, just let me know if any interest

318/904 driveline [1973 yr]  $400  75,xxx mi

225/904 driveline [66 valiant]  $300  60,xxx mi

dare to be different:  1949 kaiser traveler, only 50,xxx orig mi, rust free,
drives great,
wierder than any mopar, hatchback,  and... to keep it mopar, either above
engine is optional with a 10%discount off listed price, asking 2600 obo

57 chrysler door panels, 2dr ht, nice shape, blue, for trim or use as is, $40

58 plym grills, nice $120, other has a dent in a bar $75

misc 63-66 a body doors in nice shape $100 each

poly block heads $85pr

413/350 or 440/350 stock intake manifold $45

jim