Re: [FWDLK] 1962 Valiant stars in new movie?

Re: [FWDLK] 1962 Valiant stars in new movie?

Phil Patterson writes: You were right, this is unbelievable. My
grandfather had a 62 V200 Valiant that everyone in my family still
remembers well. When I tell them about this, somehow I doubt they will
believe me either. Definetly got to see this one when it comes out. Thanks
for the info!