[FWDLK] ebay item #77002140

A guy on ebay has a front clip for a "57 Dodge? Christine?" for sale.
>From his description it sounds more like a 60 Dodge, he said "dodge
letters on hood and 2 rocket ornaments. Anybody know of a question to ask
to clear this up or anyone  live in eastern PA with time on their hands?
Deane
60 polara
(his bid starts at $5)
P.S. my email will only send and not receive
for 2+days now, maybe I can get mail by monday.