[no subject]

If anyone on the list is going to be at the Englishtown, NJ swapmeet on
April 16,17,18
I will be there, stop in and say hi and have a cold one.
I will be in spots f203 thru f206. They are colse to the entrance gate on
the pit side by the airport.
My friend will be selling a bunch of chevy truck stuff. I'll be selling
nothing
I have a beige 23 ft camper and a red Dakota club cab with nj plates
DRT-RDR.

Stop in and say hey.
I'll be there on the 16th and 17th and 18th only till about 11 or noon.

Nick