[FWDLK] 1956 Dodge

Hi,everyone:

My husband and his brother have a 1956 Dodge for sale. It is a 2-door
sedan, Hemi V-8, 3speed w/overdrive.  Complete car. Needs interior work and
minor engine repair.  If you have any questions, please either email me or
call 316-682-8110 after 6pm and ask for Dave. This is located in Wichita,
Kansas.  The following are the numbers off the car.  Don't know what all
they mean.

Vehicle# 35167042

Engine# VT 346-4552 and there is a large 2 on the rider side of engine.
__________________________________
|                             778|
|                             890|
|Dodge        Body    Pnt   Trm  |