[FWDLK] 1956 Dodge..more info

Hello,
I have a little more info from my husband on the 1956 Dodge

It is a Dodge Coronet
2door sedan
white over red
interior is green
engine # on top of blick just behind water pump is VT346-4552
one carburetor, two barrel
floor pan has rust
missing no parts
options are overdrive, radio and heater

If there are any further questions let me know and I will ask Dave for the
answers.  Or you can call him after 6pm at 316-682-8110.

Brenda