[FWDLK] Shameless Promotion - 1955 Plymouth

[FWDLK] Shameless Promotion - 1955 Plymouth

<<< <A HREF="http://www.shokstop.com/plymouth";>The 1955 Plymouth Page</A> >>>
 Hey, My counter has hit 1950 hits since Jan 10, 1999
 Today it will hit 1955... I will be giving away a Perfectly restored *1955
Plymouth
to the 1955th hit..... **See terms and conditions below.

 ** All participants must be of at least 90 years of age, own a dog named
George and have a wife named Ethel to be considered eligible. Person must also
be very willing to spend $8500 for shipping and handling. If prize is not
claimed by 10:00 AM on March 20th, 1999 the prize will be given to the Make a
Ackerman happy foundation. Other terms and conditions may apply