Re: [FWDLK] door handle tool
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [FWDLK] door handle tool

I believe this is the tool
that eastwood  sells out of
their catalog and web site.
Their URL is

Lars Larson 56 Plymouth wrote:
> There is a flat tool, about 2" wide and 6" long, sold at varous auto parts
> stores in a shrinkwrapped package.  Its maybe  20 ga sheet metal, dark in
> color for rust protection, and the end is a large U shape, ie, has a 1" or
> such wide opening to push this tool into the door handle.
> U cant use it this way.  U have to bend a couple tabs UP then they can push
> against the clip on the door handle.
> Sorry
> this is the best I can do, it works u just have to improvise.  If I can make
> it work so can U!!!!!
> good luck
> L.

Home Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network