Re: [FWDLK] Promos

Larry,

This company is still there, I just called them a couple of months ago,
and there still making a few cars, but there parent company is not into
much model-making for some reason anymore.

But they now have a different address than is listed below. And I think
they are over priced!

I can try to scroung up there phone number if anyone wants it.

David