Re: [FWDLK] 10 Best/Worst .... You guys suck

Re: [FWDLK] 10 Best/Worst .... You guys suck

Phil Patterson writes: Josh, there has never been a day since I owned my 54
Chrysler that I have ever voted for a chevrolet ahead of a Mopar. Be careful
when smear the whole list with a wide brush, you may be coating folks who would
otherwise be on your side.