[FWDLK] Donaldson's

I was out to the local junkyard today looking for doorhandles for my 58 Fury
and noticed that the owner was crushing cars. He had already crushed a good 58
Plymouth parts car and was is about 20 yards away from crushing a 57 Fury and
3 other various 57-58 Plymouths. I talked with him and he agreed not to
immediately crush any cars that I marked with a red S. I marked 5 cars in the
immediate area.
 There is some stainless, door handles, glass, steering wheels, speed
odometers( no 150MPH), Interior trim on doors, handles, various dash knobs,
rear bumper with cutout for backup lite, front and rear bumper from 57 Fury,
and various other items. The bodies are pretty well rusted.
   I personally don't need a lot more parts for my job but I hate to see those
cars crushed. If anybody is interested any could spend a day or 2 we can
pretty well strip those cars of all usable parts. It would probably take at
least 3 guys about 2 days to strip them and tag all parts.
    The yard is located in central PA about 10 miles from Altoona. We would
have to do it during the week as he is only open on Sats until lunch time.
     If anybody is interested please let me know as soon as possible.
                                     Jim Woomer