[FWDLK] If Plymouth goes:

Fellows,

What will happen if Plymouth goes?

It is unfortunate to say, but we are the minority here. The "general"
public I don't believe still knows or readily excepts Mopars as the cars
they really were, or are to this day! Just look at Hemmings, you add up
all the GM and F--D pages in there and compare them, is it even close?
NO, but we are holding steadfast!! Damnit. (who sad that?)

I'm sick and tired of seeing GM this and F--d that, But that my friend is
a personal choice. ( Just as our previous discussion that our Leader told
us not to talk about. And properly so!! Good job Mr.Administrator) And if
you really believe that THEY are the ones for you or them, than WE can't
talk you out of it. And if Plymouth does go down, that will make them
even more a collectors item... in my opinion anyhow.

On that subject alone (Plymouth) that is where Daimler could upset alot
of MoParions. If they let Plymouth go, people just might cause a slight
uproar, and then again they might nite say anything except good ridens.
That would be a shame to me anyway.

Plymouth just needs some cars of there own that kinda stand out i.e. the
Prowler. It is real nice to use the same platform on a lot of the cars,
but it does make for some boredom. They also need new sheet metal too.
(Hello!)

I know.... They need names from the past ... perhaps Fury, ( instead of a
"Breeze")  don't that name conjure up some wonderful ole memories? Or
even GTX! How about the slogan "Something old, it's very new again" !!
And for goodness sake, why did they ever make 2 identical Neons? get ride
of the Chrysler Neon and have only a Plymouth! What they got to loose?
Except there pink slip!

I don't have all the answers, but I do have an opinion! I do agree that
they need to separate a little from Chrysler/Plymouth. But Daimler might
not go for that. They might just slam down the hammer.

I sincerely hope not!!

David VH

P.S.  Hows about THAT for a NEW subject?? That one should last for a
little while! Even though we did touch on it a bit a while back.